What is it about a Louis Vuitton purse that is so appealing? For most, it’s the sense of luxury and privilege the elite bags exude. sure, durability and quality of materials are important traits in a designer purse, but those aren’t the only factors to consider. In addition to making sure your handbag will last for years to come, it’s also important that it suits your personal style and makes the desired impression.
Carrying a Louis Vuitton handbag is a surefire way to turn heads and achieve an exclusive status, which is why they’ve become a staple among today’s Hollywood elite. Some of showbiz’s most high-profile rockers, actors, and supermodels have been photographed carrying LV’s hottest purses, luggage pieces, and wallets. Some are content with purchasing regular stock items from Louis Vuitton stores, while others prefer to pay the extra money and wait the requisite six months for a custom-crafted piece.
Recently, paparazzi have snapped pictures of the following big names with their treasured Louis Vuitton accessories:
– Madonna: The iconic pop star supports the brand that hired her by toting her own personal bags in public. On the streets of New York, she was seen with the vividly colorful Louis Vuitton logo bag, striking a bright note against her metallic sweater and dark fur coat.
– Miley Cyrus: Renowned for achieving an accomplished sense of style at a young age, the teen pop star was most recently seen with her Monogram Canvas Speedy, although her collection includes other, trendier bags as well. She paid big bucks for her pricey Bottega Veneta Intrecciato, made from buttery purple leather.
– Jessica Simpson: Displaying a longtime loyalty for the brand, Jessica owns several Louis Vuitton bags, including her Monogram Canvas Pet Carrier, which she uses to convey Daisy, her pint-sized pooch. The pop star has also been spotted toting her sporty Louis Vuitton Denim Neo Speedy, a one-of-a-kind bag that boasts a unique hand-washed material.
– Beyonce: This famous solo artist strikes a fashionable note when she hits the town with her head-turning Louis Vuitton patchwork bag, for which she was rumored to have paid a tidy sum of $42,000.
– Hilary Duff: The classic Louis Vuitton Damier is one of this young star’s favorite bags, exuding a classic, versatile style.
– Cameron Diaz: For her frequent travels, this gorgeous starlet pulls along her rolling Louis Vuitton Monogram Luggage.
– Denise Richards: Function and femininity are the hallmarks of this actress’ pink Louis Vuitton Denim Bag, combining style and sportiness.
This is just a sampling of the high-profile Hollywood personalities who gravitate to Louis Vuitton purses. Many others — Tyra Banks, Paris Hilton, Kanye West, and Kim Kardashian, to name a few — have been seen out and about with their chic LV accessories.
In addition to purchasing them as fashion statements, many of today’s hottest celebrities have lent their faces and personas to promoting the brand. The most recent Hollywood endorsers have included Uma Thurman, Scarlett Johansson, Madonna, and Sean Connery, who have headlined worldwide marketing campaigns. These celebrity ads have increased the elite status of Louis Vuitton.